WELCOME TO KALEIDOSCOPE
situated in the small scenic city of spectra, kleur academy is a proud institution of learning for aspiring pokemon trainers to become the next pokemon professionals in almost any field. we hope to see you soon!
WINTER: FEBRUARY
december
caramel
indigo
sage
lutheus
02/17 all winter fete events have closed besides the winter ball. the giveaway will continue on until march when otm votes will open up, as well. stay tuned for the next event!!

01/25 mini update! you can read more here, but team umbra is now in action and otm nominations for january are open!

12/30 can you believe it--it's been six whole months since kaleidoscope has been open! the end of the year has much to celebrate, along with new years and our six-month anniversary, it's december's birthday! so come check out our giveaway here to nab some gifts as a thank you for sticking around--and hope for another wonderful six months!

OF THE MONTHS

Add Reply
New Poll

site update 004, team umbra n' otm's
a dog in a trenchcoat cst she/her 22 Offline misselaineyous#1070
745 POINTS EARNED
140 POSTS MADE
deci
>9000
she/her
n/a
badassery
all the things
confused
UPDATE

things and stuff
TEAM UMBRA
took me long enough but team umbra is finally a thing! don't know what i'm talking about? well, spectra city has its own team of baddies- more specifically, kleur academy. long, long ago there was a dark type club that got a little out of hand with their antics (namely stealing registrar pokemon) and got banned from school along with all other type clubs. the leader and multiple members got ejected from the school and have formed their own organization where they have sworn revenge and seek to steal kleur's research and notoriety. you can either create a grunt character (they have their own membergroup) or you can request that one of your characters be "recruited", assuming they fit the bill. for now, i suggest you only have one team umbra character until the team becomes more developed. note that all new recruits start as grunts and work their way up the ladder via promotions granted through their task bulletin which you'll find in the ~*~secret board~*~ that only grunt members can access. have questions? feel free to ask one of the staff! :3 edit: grunt members aren't required to have a dark type pokemon, but dark/poison/ghost types are encouraged

OTM NOMINATIONS
also! it's that time again! i'll be opening up nominations for january of the months. i am looking for a character, member, pokemon, and rivalry of the month. please pm me your nominations. each member will get 50 pokebucks to the character account of their choice for submitting a nomination for all four categories. for real, though. please submit nominations <33 even if you're new, do some exploring in pc's and applications- perhaps it will give you some lovely plot ideas!

stay awesome, my friends. and keep on posting in the winter event and giveaway. both are still going on!

BY DALI OF CANDYLAND COUTURE
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

site name
site description
site name
site description
site name
site description
site name
site description
THE STELLARA REGION deep in the meadow {warriors} face in the crowd Pokemon: Terrene Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Sengoku Horizon Pokemon: Forever Forgotten TO BITTER ENDINGS PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Kaleidoscope Avalon a Panfandom RP Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION